Make a donation
Location: Mount Noddy Animal Centre
Reports to: Cattery Supervisor
purpose of this post
To spend time with the cats and kittens to encourage more human interaction therefore making them more re-homeable. To work with the cattery team to provide extra help to keep the cattery clean and tidy under the direction of the Cattery Supervisor.
- Opportunities are available seven days a week including statutory public holidays between:
- 8:00am -10:30am
We asked volunteer to commit to at least on shift per week to allow us to plan ahead. Applicants to nominate availability as well as hours available when applying.
tasks and responsibilities
- Help cats feel more comfortable around humans
- Give individual attention to selected cats
- Increase a nervous cat’s confidence
we are looking for people with
- Willingness to commit to at least one shift per week to allow us to plan ahead.
- A passion for animals and their welfare
- Confidence around cats & kittens, different breeds and backgrounds
- Good communication skills and ability to follow instruction.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Calm, patient manner
- Conscientious with a can-do attitude and understanding of confidentiality.
- Good time-keeping and reliable.
while volunteering all persons are required to
- Adhere to the Branch’s charitable objectives, which are to promote kindness and prevent cruelty to animals.
- To fully comply with RSPCA Sussex West Branch’s policies and procedures, ensuring these are carried out in relation to the post.
- To be an ambassador for the Branch and represent the Branch in a professional, non-judgemental manner at all times.
- Not to act as a spokesperson for the Branch to the media.
- To return any equipment, ID and/or uniform issued if you at the end your volunteer role with the Branch
apply for this role
Mount Noddy in Eartham are fantastic and wonderful and really helpful and they are so informative.